Already an affiliate? Click here to login. Find out how much you've earned or how many visitors have used your links to access www.designastudy.com
Please, read all of the below questions and answers prior to clicking the join link at the bottom of the page.
How much is my commission?
As an affiliate, any link back to www.designastudy.com can have your affiliate code embedded in the link (click here to find out how to make links containing your affiliate code).
You will receive 10% of the order amount (excluding postage) that results from a buyer using your links. The more promotion you do, the more orders are likely to result, and the higher your percentage!
- If Design-A-Study receives $250 worth of orders from your links over a 1 month period (Calendar month beginning with the 1st of the month) you will receive 15% on all of the orders resulting from your links that month.
- If your links result in $500 over a 1 month period you will receive a 20% commission on all of the orders resulting from your links that month. (The current average online order for designastudy.com is $37.50.)
When will I receive my commission?
Commissions for a one month cycle will be paid at the end of the following month. (For example, June’s commissions will be paid at the end of July.) Commissions will be paid only on orders that are not returned within the 30-day, money-back period.
Will receive a commission on orders I place?
You will not receive a commission for your own orders. If you have a homeschool party (see ideas below) and are ordering multiple copies of books for others you will receive your commission.
How will my commission be paid?
We require a PayPal account be used to receive commissions.
How can I promote Design-A-Study and earn more commissions?
- Include your affiliate link to www.designastudy.com
- in your e-mail signature.
- in any of your message board signatures, where allowable. (If used in message board signature please use something like “Proud Design-A-Study customer” or “Home schooling with Design-A-Study” with your link in the DAS name)
- on your personal web site or blog (text ads and banner ads)
- in any writings you produce. Write reviews of the Design-A-Study guides (post them on your blog, in your local homeschooling newsletter, or a PR submission through www.prweb.com)
- in Pay-Per-Click (PPC) programs like Google Adwords, Yahoo's Overture,
- Kathryn's Teaching Helps columns are available for redistribution. Only
one column may be reproduced per publication without written permission.
(Publication in a book is by written permission only.) The column must
include her name as author, "by Kathryn Stout, B.S.Ed., M.Ed."
and www.designastudy.com as the original source. The following tag line
should be used: "For more Teaching Help columns or to learn about
other materials by Kathryn Stout, please visit www.designastudy.com."
- Try a Homeschool Resources party. People have parties for all sorts of products--Tupperware, baskets, toys, make-up, and so on. Why not get some friends together to look over homeschool products? Then place your affiliate order online using one of your links, or by phone or fax at 1-800-965-2719. Remember to mention your affiliate number.